Sandbox email accounts
Confirm e-mail in the PayPal sandbox
Manually confirm an e-mail address in the PayPal sandbox.
Note: Accounts that are created from the Developer Dashboard are auto-confirmed. No action is needed.
For accounts that are manually created using a sign-up flow, follow these steps to confirm an account:
- Create a personal or business PayPal account. Log into the sandbox test site using this account.
- Go to the accounts section of the developer portal and complete the steps to link your sandbox account to your developer account.
- Return to the test account and click the Confirm Your Email button.
- Click Notifications from the Developer Dashboard. You will see a simulated inbox that includes the confirmation email.
- Click Confirm my email address and complete the activation process.