Native Checkout SDK
Add PayPal Checkout in your mobile app
SDKCurrentLast updated: October 5th 2021, @ 1:45:59 pm
The Native Checkout SDK enables you to provide a secure and safe payment solution for your mobile app. You can add a Pay Now checkout experience that captures funds as soon as the buyer approves the cart total and customization options. The SDK supports client-side and server-side integrations.
The Native Checkout SDK provides an in-context mobile experience that keeps your existing server-side integration intact. The SDK maintains feature parity with PayPal web checkout, while offering a faster, more streamlined experience for mobile users.
How it works
- Customers fill their shopping cart.
- Customers log in to PayPal.
- Customers agree to terms and conditions.
- Customers select their shipping address and funding source.
- Customers are shown an order confirmation.
The Native Checkout SDK is eligible for the following:
- Android and iOS.
- Customers in any region.
- Merchants in the US and Europe.
- One-time payments, including authorization and capture.
Note: The Native Checkout SDK isn't eligible for billing agreements, multi-seller payments, or shipping callbacks. The SDK is also incompatible with in-person point of sale transactions.