Enable Pay Later messaging on SAP
DocsCurrentLast updated: June 7th 2021, @ 11:35:12 am
Promote PayPal Pay Later offers using messaging on your SAP store.
PayPal offers short-term, interest-free payments and other special financing options that buyers can use to buy now and pay later. You get paid up-front, and there are no additional costs.
Pay Later messaging include Pay in 4X, which eligible French buyers can use to pay for purchases of 50€ to 2,000€ in four payments.
Know before you begin
- Before you begin, learn more about Pay Later offers.
- You are eligible to promote Pay in 4X if you are a France-based PayPal merchant with a France-facing website and a one-time payment integration. Reference Transaction or Recurring Payment integrations are not eligible, as well as certain merchant categories (such as digital goods or non-physical goods).
Please note that while messaging can be displayed on your website to help promote Pay Later offers to your customers, no additional content, wording, marketing, or other material should be created by you to encourage use of this product. PayPal reserves the right to take action in accordance with the User Agreement.
Enable the messaging
To enable Pay Later messaging, complete the following:
- Log into your SAP Backoffice.
- Select Base Store and add Euro (EUR) as a currency for your store.
- Log into SAP Hybris Administration Console (HAC) and navigate to Configuration Properties.
- Add your FR Business Account client ID and secret key into the following fields:
- Go to your SAP Storefront. Scroll down to the footer and change the currency to EUR.
- From the SAP HAC, go to the Credit Message Configuration tab and select your desired banner location.
- Configure the banner appearance and select Save.
You have enabled Pay Later messaging on your SAP store. Go to your SAP Storefront to view the banner.