Customize the Pay Later messaging layout on Braintree for WooCommerce
Promote PayPal Pay Later offers using messaging on your Braintree for WooCommerce store.
PayPal offers short-term, interest-free payments and other special financing options that buyers can use to buy now and pay later. You get paid up-front, and there are no additional costs.
Pay Later messaging include Pay in 4X, which eligible French buyers can use to pay for purchases of 50€ to 2,000€ in four payments.
Know before you begin
- Before you begin, learn more about Pay Later offers.
- You are eligible to promote Pay in 4X if you are a France-based PayPal merchant with a France-facing website and a one-time payment integration. Reference Transaction or Recurring Payment integrations are not eligible, as well as certain merchant categories (such as digital goods or non-physical goods).
- Please note that while messaging can be displayed on your website to help promote Pay Later offers to your customers, no additional content, wording, marketing, or other material should be created by you to encourage use of this product. PayPal reserves the right to take action in accordance with the User Agreement.
How it works
These are sample pages that have Pay Later messaging enabled for webpages and mobile devices.
Pay Later messaging on a webpage
WooCommerce PayPal Payments
Before you can install Pay in 4X in Braintree for WooCommerce, ensure you have a minimum module version of 2.5.0.
Module Integration Settings
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
- Select from one of two Braintree modules: Braintree (Credit Card) and Braintree (PayPal). Select your model and set the toggle to Enabled.
- Select Manage next to either the Credit Card or PayPal settings.
Credit Card settings
Refer to this page for Credit Card settings.
Refer to this page for PayPal settings.
See the WooCommerce documentation page for Braintree for WooCommerce to learn more about WooCommerce PayPal Payments.