Monetizing your app through subscriptions, freemium or pay as you go models. With recurring payments, you can bill customers on a regular basis at intervals that you choose.
Recurring payments are easy to manage
You can create:
- Fixed amount subscriptions: For example, enabling membership dues or subscriptions.
- Variable amount subscriptions: For example, payments for metered services like software as a service, or bill payments.
- Preapprovals and reference transactions: For example, payments for per-use access to your app store or to online gaming.
Choose the product that meets your needs
To start accepting recurring payments we offer a few different product choices.
Integrate a customizable web checkout subscription with Website Payment Standard and Express Checkout, Accept credit cards for subscriptions with Payflow Pro, and Payflow Link and Website Payments Pro Customize your subscription experience.
|Product/Service||Subscriptions with fixed amount||Subscriptions with variable amounts||Preapprovals and reference transactions|
Developer and Merchant Support
- For answers to PayPal frequently asked questions, go to our Help Center.
- For more help, visit our Merchant Technical Services.
- To learn about partnership opportunities that will help launch and grow your online business, visit the PayPal Partner Directory.
- To discuss issues and share ideas, visit the PayPal stackoverflow forum.