PayPal's payment solutions have reports and search tools to help you with payment reconciliation, forecasting, and order tracking. We've organized the reports based on typical business activities you have:
Important: Please log in to your PayPal account before using the links below to access reports.
Find details on payments, refunds, purchases, money transfers, and more.
Quickly find a transaction or set of transactions.
Get a quick overview of your monthly sales or review daily details.
Get a monthly snapshot of your PayPal account activity.
Download your account activity into a variety of file types.
Get information on open and closed disputes, chargeback’s , unauthorized charges, and more.
We have more reports that can be added to a PayPal account at no additional cost.
The Transaction Detail Report provides information on pending and completed orders, including details on shipping status and PayPal Seller Protection availability.
The Settlement Report helps you reconcile accounts by providing details on all transactions that affect your PayPal balance.
Customer Agreement Details
- The Recurring Payments Profile Report helps you keep track of your recurring payments and customer profiles
- The Billing Agreement Report provides details on pre-approved payments and customer billing agreements
- The Subscription Agreement Report provides subscriber details for your subscription-based services
If you're interested in any of these reports, please contact us.
Payflow Gateway has an XML API which enables you to develop web and desktop applications that create, schedule, and run standard (pre-defined) and custom Payflow services reports. For more information, download the Payflow Gateway Reporting Developer's Guide.
Secure FTP Server Reports
The following reports can be downloaded from a Secure FTP site.
For information on how to obtain these reports, see the Secure FTP Server guide.
Customer Agreement Details
- Preapproved Payments Agreement Report
- Recurring Payments Profile Report
- Subscription Agreement Report
- Transaction Details Report
- Activity Download Specification
- Monthly Statement Report
- Category, SubCategory and T-Code information
- Revenue Share Report
- Settlement Report
Developer and Merchant Support
- For answers to PayPal frequently asked questions, go to our Help Center.
- For more help, visit our Merchant Technical Services.
- To discuss issues and share ideas, visit the PayPal Stack Overflow forum.
Join the PayPal Partner Program
Join the North America Partner Program and enjoy many valuable benefits, including access to solutions integration information, marketing tools and a listing in our Partner Directory. It's free to join! For details, visit the Partner Program website.