You can develop reporting apps, featuring account and transaction information, using the Transaction Information API suite.
- AddressVerify — Verifies address and ZIP code of an account holder. This is a limited release API. To determine whether you can use this limited-release API, contact your PayPal integration team.
- GetTransactionDetails — Retrieves information about a transaction. You specify the transaction ID, and the information returned includes: transaction date, amount, status, and more. Use GetTransactionDetails when working with NVP/SOAP APIs.
- GetBalance — Displays the available balance of the PayPal account.
- PaymentDetails — Lets you develop apps that display customized payment information: sender email, currency, Instant Payment Notification URL, payment status and much more. The tracking ID, IPN transaction ID or pay key specifies the payment you want. Use PaymentDetails when working with Adaptive APIs.
Developer and merchant support
- For answers to PayPal frequently asked questions, go to our Help Center.
- For more help, visit our Merchant Technical Support.
- To discuss issues and share ideas, visit the PayPal stackoverflow forum.
Join the PayPal Partner Program
Join the North America Partner Program and enjoy many valuable benefits, including access to solutions integration information, marketing tools and a listing in our Partner Directory. It's free to join! For details, visit the Partner Program website.
- You can choose to download the Merchant API SDK. See NVP/SOAP API SDKs for information about the SDKs.