Note: This is version 2 of the PayPal Commerce Platform. If you integrated before February 2019, see version 1.
PayPal reports help you manage day-to-day operations by providing transaction-level insight.
You'll need to contact your account manager or Merchant Technical Support to set up report access and parameters. Once that's done, you'll need to create a secure FTP user account on the PayPal site.
These reports are available for the PayPal Commerce Platform:
- Marketplace Case Reconciliation Report. Shows details for case management processes, including details for cases that were opened or closed during the reporting time frame.
- Partner Fee Reconciliation Report. Shows details for the transactions that affect the partner-fee account. Enables you to reconcile and manage revenue through partner fees.
- Payouts Reconciliation Report. Shows details for platform activity. Enables you to reconcile the end-to-end money flow and transactions.
Tip: Try the Reports demo.
All Partner reports adhere to the following limitations or conditions:
- Timing. Reports are generated every 24 hours and placed on the SFTP server by 12pm daily in the leading time zone of the reporting window.
- Data format. Reports are available in CSV delimited format.
- Character encoding. UTF-8.
- Retention. Reports are available via the SFTP server for 45 days after its delivery to the server.
- File record limit. A report file has a 10k file size limit. If a day's transactions exceed this file size limit, PayPal splits the report across multiple files.