B2B Mobile Transaction API Guide
The B2B Mobile API provides a way to direct mobile transaction calls to the Paydiant platform on behalf of individual wallet apps. This B2B Mobile Transaction implementation:
- Supports modern server-side architectures for mobile.
- Minimizes app size and complexity.
- Enables server-side additions without mobile client changes.
- Simplifies integration with the Paydiant platform.
- Eliminates bulky developer tool suites.
The following diagram illustrates the data flow between a Paydiant-registered mobile app and the Paydiant platform via a application service layer and the B2B Gateway APIs:
This guide provides information about using the B2B Mobile Transaction Transaction API.