Paydiant Release Notes
See your Paydiant Representative for the complete Release Notes.
B2B Mobile Transaction API: Allow History Retrieval
Two new B2B endpoints exposed to support historical transaction data retrieval for server-side mobile app architectures. See your Paydiant representative for this document.
Support Event Timestamping for RME
Notification-triggering events now have a timestamp reflect the time of generation to ensure that queued messages reflect the trigger time rather than the message transmission time.
The above changes have no online documentation impact.
SSP Campaign Portal: Dynamic expiration campaigns can be cancelled. See Cancelling a dynamic expiration campaign.
Support for DigiCert App Certificates
The MGW now trusts DigiCert app certificates.
Flag Devices Locked Due to Fraud Alerts
When a device is disabled due to fraud detection, the lock is recorded on the device history to prevent reinstall/registration of a new app instance on the same device.
These changes have no documentation impact.
- Reporting and Analytics: Added a
Store Codefilter to certain dashboards.
- B2B Customer Care API: Changed https call from
- B2B Customer Care API: Added the AuditInfo object to updateCustomerActivation.
- SSP Offer Campaign Portal: Added help files for the Self-Service Portal Offer Campaign and Notification Campaign web tools.
- Reorganized the navigation files.
- B2B Customer Care API: Updated TransactionStatus enums.
- Reporting and Analytics Guide:
The following changes were made to the Paydiant documentation files: