Marketplaces How To
Important: PayPal for Marketplaces is a limited-release solution at this time. It is available to select partners for approved use cases. For more information, reach out to your PayPal account manager.
After you onboard sellers and start processing payments, you can configure accounts, set up webhooks, handle disputes, or get reports.
- Update reference accounts
- Update or completely replace information in or the configuration of a reference account.
- Cancel pending payments
- Learn how to cancel pending payments to sellers who opt out of PayPal for Marketplaces.
- Configure webhooks
- Use webhooks to set HTTP callbacks that receive notification messages for events.
- Manage disputes
- Choose how involved or informed you Are in the dispute process.
- Generate reports
- PayPal provides reports to help you manage day-to-day operations and provide transaction-level insight.
- Manage risk with holds
- Holds provide a unique way of managing trust and safety because they allow you to hold and disburse funds on terms you set on a transaction-by-transaction basis.