Register PayPal Marketplaces
Register your marketplace with PayPal
PayPal for Marketplaces requires you to register your marketplace with PayPal. To do this, create a PayPal app to obtain the required access token. Here's how:
- Log in to PayPal Developer.
- Click the My Apps & Credentials link.
- Click Create App in the REST API section.
- Enter an App Name and then choose the Sandbox account email address to which the app will be attached.
- Click Create App.
- Review and if necessary, edit the app details.
- Click Save.
Here's how to get the access token:
- Make a
/tokencall with your app's OAuth client_id and secret keys for the basic authentication values. In the request body, set
- Run the command. PayPal generates and returns an access token.
If you need additional help to register your marketplace, contact your PayPal account manager.