PayPal REST API Release Notes 2019
- Removed unnecessary
<var>tags from the PayPal Payments Standard Integration Guide's HTML Example for Subscribe.
- Removed references to deprecated Adaptive products from API Basics Go Live.
- Corrected the
Authorizationheader examples in the Orders API Reference to use
- Removed the obsolete
PayPal-Client-Metadata-Idheader from the PayPal for Partners Orders API Integration Guide.
- Corrected the path for the show order status call in the PayPal for Partners Orders API Integration Guide.
- Removed mention of casual sellers from PayPal for Partners Connected Path Progressive Onboarding and PayPal for Partners Connected Path Progressive Onboarding.
- Updated Managed Seller Onboarding's Create Managed Account endpoint and updated the sample for the UPDATE Managed Account call to reflect the
No Contentstatus in the JSON response body.
- Added the PayPal for Partners Update an Order page.
- Added a link in the
billing_experience_preferenceobject to the create web experience profile method to provide more information about the web experience profile.
- Revised the Customer Disputes API
dispute_life_cycle_stageobject and send message method.
White Label Wallet
- Corrected the description and categorization of
retrieveCustomerBlockedDevicesin the White Label Wallet B2B Mobile Transaction API Guide.
- Added link to PayPal for Partners country support to the Reference section of these pages:
- Changed Callback API to Shipping Change and updated sample code on Listen for Shipping Changes.
- Changed the appearance of the integration message in the PayPal Checkout guide to be more subtle.
- Fixed script examples for Disable Funding and Disable Card on Customize the PayPal Javacript SDK Script.
- Removed the deprecation notice from Integrate PayPal Checkout Using the Braintree SDK because PayPal Checkout SDK doesn't apply to a Braintree integration.
- Fixed link to customize buttons on Integrate Smart Payment Buttons Best Practices to point to the Checkout v2 integration guide.
- Clarified where to enter a seller's email on the Connected Path Progressive Onboarding page.
- Added links to the Referenced Payouts API Reference on PayPal for Partners Reference.
Paydiant, now White Label Wallet
- Paydiant is now PayPal's White Label Wallet (WLW). Links to
/paydiantredirect to the new WLW locations. Some software files remain as Paydiant.
- Updated outdated links that threw security warnings on PayPal REST SDKs.
- Updated the description for the
ACCOUNT_CANNOT_BE_FETCHEDmessage in the Orders API Reference.
- Added the Orders API Reference.
- Added a deprecation note to the Payments API Reference. Added the Payments API Reference.
- Added nofollow tags to hundreds of deprecated API pages so they don't appear in internet searches.
- Deleted out-of-date paragraph from the Website Payments Pro Security Guide.
- Updated Use the Mass Payments API and IPN and PDT Variables to remove references to the TravelRule because it was causing confusion for merchants.
- Added Paydiant reporting and analytics walk-through videos to the Reporting and Analytics Guide.
- Updated the description for the
TRANSACTION_DECLINED_BY_TRAVEL_RULEerror message in the Payouts API Reference.
- Corrected the description for
partner_client_idin the Partner Referrals API Reference.
- Added a link to [negative testing values] to the REST API test value section.
- Updated the appeal dispute and update dispute status methods in the Customer Disputes API Reference (v1). The appeal dispute method now shows the
evidencerequest object and the update dispute status method now shows the
- Updated the unsecured JSON web token example for the
PayPal-Auth-Assertion-Idrequest header in Get Started.
- Removed the internal
country_codefield from the
payer_infoobject in Payments API Reference v1.
- Updated the code sample for the show user profile information method in the Identity API Reference. Also, removed certain response fields from the show user profile information method.
- Added the
BILLING_AGREEMENTS.AGREEMENT.CANCELLEDevent names to Webhook Event Names.
- Updated Connect with PayPal button builder to remove the Connect option in the buttonType control. Also corrected issues with the generated snippet in Log In with PayPal button builder.
- Added a sentence to IPN Simulator. Included a link to a page that lists production IP addresses.
- Corrected a URL in PayPal Payments. It's honest now.
- Revised the Payflow Integration Guide to include the
- Revised the Payflow Fraud Protection Services User Guide to delete Global Payments Central and note the requirement for using Payflow APIs.
expires_infrom an integer to a string on Integrate Connect with PayPal.
- Deprecated two variables and fixed a broken link on the PayPal HTML Variables for PayPal Payments Standard page.
- Changed customize payment button to Customize Payment Wall to better describe the user's total action.
- Re-branded Log in with PayPal to Connect with PayPal. Documented the two versions of the button builder. Moved the initial version, Log in with PayPal button builder, to a new URL. The older Log In with PayPal button is supported until March 01, 2019.
- Refreshed an image and the process on PayPal for Partners Checkout.
- Corrected the
/b2b-gateway/records/userreceipts/URL to the
- Removed a dead link from Payments REST API integration page.
- Added information about REST API classifications to the Docs Catalog and Get Started.
- Re-branded Log In with PayPal to Connect with PayPal in the Identity API Reference.