B2B Mobile Transaction API Guide
continuePaymentAccountEnrollmentmethod so that the
paymentAccountUrican be returned in the response as part of a multi-step enrollment. The
urifield of the
EntityIdentifierobject stores the
paymentAccountUriin the responses of both
continuePaymentAccountEnrollmentin multi-step processing.
- Corrected the name of the
- Added link to
updateMobileTransactionfuel access detail object.
accountTypeUrirequirement to Required in
checkoutTokenrequirement to Optional in
- Clarified boolean settings must be in lowercase.
- Added notes about
cancelMobileTransaction. Also changed
Two new endpoints were added to the B2B Mobile Transaction Guide:
- Status codes were added to these methods.
- Corrected description and categorization of updateDeviceBlockStatus and retrieveCustomerBlockedDevices.
- Introduced a new API endpoint to allow a mobile wallet developer to invoke a separate process, such as 3DS verification, into a transaction's lifecycle either before or after the submit payment authorization request.
- Updated the list of payment status codes to include additional ranges of codes.
userreceiptportion of the URL for
retrieveUserReceiptByPaydiantRefIdwas incorrectly shown as plural. The corrected URL is
- Introduced support for a mobile app server to utilize an API webhook allowing the WLW platform to push fuel event updates to the app server in lieu of polling for each retrieveTransactionMetadata fuel event update.
- Introduced two new API endpoints in support of transaction history retrieval.
- Initial online release of this document.