White Label Wallet Release Notes
Paydiant is now PayPal's White Label Wallet (WLW) platform.
See your WLW Representative for the complete Release Notes.
Note: As of December 2019, Loyalty processing is no longer available in the WLW platform.
- Marked loyalty items as deprecated.
- Corrected mis-labelled error codes 404 and 503 in the Access Guidelines section of the B2B Mobile Transaction API Guide.
- Published the initial version of the WLW Fuel Site Monitor Integration Guide.
Note: As of September 2019, the SSP Campaign Portal has been removed and is no longer available. Contact your WLW representative if you need more information.
- The Offer Campaign Portal documentation was removed.
B2B Customer Card API
- Added missing
TenderTypeMetaDataattributes and alphabetized data objects.
B2B Mobile Transaction API
continuePaymentAccountEnrollmentmethod so that the
paymentAccountUrican be returned in the response as part of a multi-step enrollment. The
urifield of the
EntityIdentifierobject stores the
paymentAccountUriin the responses of both
continuePaymentAccountEnrollmentin multi-step processing.
- Released online version
additionalPaymentResultattribute to the response of
updateFuelEventto accommodate payments split across different payment types such as transactions using loyalty points.
lookupTransactionmethods and appropriate objects. Used to recover a pre-auth capture that did not successfully complete.
- Released the WLW 3D Secure-2.0 Integration Guide.
- Removed the Notification Manager documentation.
B2B Mobile Transaction API
- Corrected the name of the
- Added link to
updateMobileTransactionfuel access detail object.
accountTypeUrirequirement to Required in
checkoutTokenrequirement to Optional in
- Clarified boolean settings must be in lowercase.
- Added notes about
cancelMobileTransaction. Also changed
B2B Customer Care
- Included note about using lowercase in the
Two new endpoints were added to the B2B Mobile Transaction Guide:
- Status codes were added to these methods.
- Corrected error code 417 to read "request times out" in the Transactions chapters of both iOS SDK Reference Transaction and Android SDK Reference Transactions Guides.
Removed references to sample apps.
B2B Customer Care API: Corrected the URL and name of
- Release of the White Label Wallet rebranded documentation files. Paydiant links are redirected to the appropriate WLW location.
B2B Mobile Transaction API: Allow History Retrieval
Two new B2B endpoints exposed to support historical transaction data retrieval for server-side mobile app architectures. See your WLW representative for this document.
Support Event Timestamping for RME
Notification-triggering events now have a timestamp reflect the time of generation to ensure that queued messages reflect the trigger time rather than the message transmission time.
The above changes have no online documentation impact.
SSP Campaign Portal: Dynamic expiration campaigns can be cancelled.
Support for DigiCert App Certificates
The MGW now trusts DigiCert app certificates.
Flag Devices Locked Due to Fraud Alerts
When a device is disabled due to fraud detection, the lock is recorded on the device history to prevent reinstall/registration of a new app instance on the same device.
These changes have no documentation impact.
- Reporting and Analytics: Added a
Store Codefilter to certain dashboards.
- B2B Customer Care API: Changed https call from
- B2B Customer Care API: Added the AuditInfo object to updateCustomerActivation.
- SSP Offer Campaign Portal: Added help files for the Self-Service Portal Offer Campaign and Notification Campaign web tools.
- Reorganized the navigation files.
- B2B Customer Care API: Updated TransactionStatus enums.
- Reporting and Analytics Guide:
The following changes were made to the WLW documentation files: