Add payment checkout to an app with Native Checkout SDK
Add checkout to an iPhone or Android app
SDKBetaLast updated: April 18th 2022, @ 9:40:08 am
The Native Checkout SDK enables you to provide a secure and safe payment solution for your mobile app. You can add a Pay Now checkout experience that captures funds as soon as the buyer approves the cart total and customization options. The SDK supports client-side and server-side integrations.
The Native Checkout SDK provides an in-context mobile experience that keeps your existing server-side integration intact. The SDK is similar to the PayPal web checkout, while offering a faster, more streamlined experience for mobile users.
Availability: The Native Checkout SDK is currently only available for select customers and requires PayPal approval. If you're interested in integrating this SDK, contact us at email@example.com.
How it works
- Customer fills their shopping cart.
- Customer logs in to PayPal.
- Customer agrees to terms and conditions.
- Customer selects their shipping address and funding source.
- Customer is shown an order confirmation.
The Native Checkout SDK is eligible for the following:
- Android and iOS.
- Customers in any region.
- Merchants in the US and Europe.
- One-time payments, including authorization and capture.
Note: The Native Checkout SDK doesn't support the following:
- Adding or removing funding sources.
- Billing agreements.
- In-person point of sale (PoS) transactions.
- Multi-seller payments.
- Pay Later.