Payflow Pro (Legacy Implementations)
Announcement: Payflow Users Who Integrated Before 2011
In 2011, Payflow made product improvements to Payflow Pro and Payflow Link which developers can take advantage of, at no additional charge. These improvements include adding secure token capabilities, improving the hosted checkout pages, and rationalizing the integration methods for Payflow Link and Payflow Pro. To take advantage of these new features, please consult the integration documents on the Payflow Gateway page. This page is exclusively for documentation to support legacy integrations prior to 2011.
Developer and Merchant Support
When you purchase Payflow Pro, PayPal provides free email support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- For answers to PayPal frequently asked questions, go to our Help Center.
- For more help, visit our Merchant Technical Support.
- To learn about partnership opportunities that will help launch and grow your online business, visit the PayPal Partner Directory.
- To discuss issues and share ideas, visit the PayPal stackoverflow forum.
- For Payflow Link email or phone support, choose your country.
|United States||888-883-9770||Monday - Friday, 8:30am-8pm CDT|
|United Kingdom||0870 730 1881||Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm|
|Australia||+612 8288 0198||Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm AEDT|
Related ProductsWebsite Payments Pro Payflow Edition
Development and Integration
- E-Commerce and Web Server Integrations (HTML)
- Express Checkout for Payflow Pro (PDF)
- Moneris Receipts Specification (PDF)
- Payflow ACH Payment Service Guide (PDF)
- Payflow Pro Developer's Guide (PDF)
- Payflow Pro Fraud Protection Services User's Guide (PDF)
- Payflow Pro XMLPay Developer's Guide (PDF)
- PayPal Processor Setup Guide (PDF)
- Recurring Billing Service Guide for Payflow Pro (PDF)
- Reporting Developer's Guide (PDF)
- PayPal Partner Directory
Sample Code and SDK
You can use the PayPal Integration Wizard to obtain sample code in various programming languages.