Use the Webhooks Events dashboard to perform these tasks for your sandbox and live apps:
- List webhook events by app. Filter this list by date range, resource, and event type.
- Show status and details for an event.
- Resend an event notification.
Note: You can also use the Webhooks API to list event notifications.
To access the dashboard
- Go to either the Live Webhooks Events dashboard or the Sandbox Webhooks Events dashboard.
- Click Log into Dashboard.
- From the drop-down list, select the app for which to view webhook events.
- Optionally, you can filter the list of webhook events by:
- Date range. The range must be in the last 30 days.
- A resource. Specify the ID for a sale, authorization, or other resource.
- An event. From the drop-down list, select a specific or all events.
The dashboard shows events for the app, date range, resource, and event or events.
- On the Webhooks Events page, you can:
|View the status for events||Received events show a green check mark. Pending events show a yellow exclamation point.|
|Resend a notification||Click **Resend** next to any webhook event in the list.|
|Navigate the results pages||Click the arrows adjacent to the page number at the bottom of the page.|
|View event details||Click an event. Details include event ID, resource type, and summary.|