Enable Pay Later messaging in Centarro
DocsCurrentLast updated: April 8th 2022, @ 8:17:05 am
Promote PayPal Pay Later offers using messaging on your Centarro store.
PayPal offers short-term, interest-free payments and other special financing options that buyers can use to buy now and pay later. You get paid up-front, and there are no additional costs.
Pay Later messaging include the following Pay Later offers which are available to US customers only:
- Pay in 4 - Eligible US buyers can pay in four interest-free payments for purchases of $30 to $1,500.
- Pay Monthly - Eligible US buyers can pay in 6, 12, or 24 monthly installments for purchases of $199 to $10,000.
Know before you begin
- Before you begin, learn more about Pay Later offers.
US-based consumers are eligible for Pay Later offers across most of our integrations. As a merchant, you're eligible to promote Pay Later offers if you are based in the US with a US-facing website and a one-time payment integration. Promoting Pay Later offers is not available if you're using vaulted payments or subscriptions.
How it works
This is a sample checkout page with Pay Later messaging for webpages.
Enable the messaging
To enable the Pay Later messaging, complete the following:
- Log in to your Centarro admin portal.
- Under Commerce, select Configuration > Payments > PayPal Credit messaging. This enables Pay Later messaging, which includes PayPal Credit.
- In the PayPal Client ID field, enter your merchant client ID.
- Select the Enable PayPal Credit messaging on Add to Cart forms check box.
- Select Save Configuration.
You have enabled Pay Later messaging on Centarro.
See the Centarro documentation page to learn more.