Webhooks Events dashboard
Use the Webhooks Events dashboard to perform these tasks for your sandbox and live apps:
- List webhook events by app. Filter this list by date range, resource, and event type.
- Show status and details for an event.
- Resend an event notification.
Note: You can also use the Webhooks API to list event notifications.
To access the dashboard
- Go to either the Live Webhooks Events dashboard or the Sandbox Webhooks Events dashboard.
- Click Log into Dashboard.
- From the drop-down list, select the app for which to view webhook events.
Optionally, you can filter the list of webhook events by:
- Date range. The range must be in the last 30 days.
- A resource. Specify the ID for a sale, authorization, or other resource.
An event. From the drop-down list, select a specific or all events.
The dashboard shows events for the app, date range, resource, and event or events.
On the Webhooks Events page, you can:
View the status for events Received events show a green check mark.
Pending events show a yellow exclamation point.
Resend a notification Click Resend next to any webhook event in the list. Navigate the results pages Click the arrows adjacent to the page number at the bottom of the page. View event details Click an event. Details include event ID, resource type, and summary.