PayPal Here SDK - Documentation Updates
- Fixed typo in startUIFlow method of Web SDK
- Added enum values to connectionType() and manufacturer() for the reader connection with the Web SDK
- Added reader connection process to Web SDK.
- Updated suggested flow for Web SDK setup.
- Updated iOS and Android sample code.
- Updated Web SDK documentation to reflect general availability of the product.
- Removed US only restriction for Card Vaulting via Braintree.
- Added errors
40on the error page.
- Changed the offline transaction expiry from 72 hours to 24 hours.
- Added in transaction related error
580022on the error page.
- Added a parenthesis to
- Removed the reference to the
reader()object in the sample code snippets.
- Added First Party Token use case.
- Added the PayPal Here Web SDK documentation.
- Modified the Braintree authentication step needed for card vaulting.
- Clarified that vaulting NFC wallet methods is not supported at this time.
setOfflineTransactionAdditionHandlerto Step 4 of the Offline payment section.
- Added in transaction related errors
580031on the error page.
- Updated manual entry process.
+currentTransaction.beginPayment(options);in the Activates the reader to show the payment options portion of the SDK Capabilities Payment section Step 3.
- Improved offline mode initialization description.