Add a financing banner ad to your website, email, or eBay store
PayPal offers free banner ads you can put on your website, in emails, and on your eBay store to let your customers know they can finance their purchases through PayPal Credit® (formerly Bill Me Later®). Advertising financing is a great way to increase your sales and get larger orders.
You can see a demo of a financing banner on the PayPal Demo.
Implementing a financing banner
To get started:
- At the financing portal, click Get Started and log in with the username and password of your PayPal Business account.
- Read and agree to the Operating Rules. You'll only need to do this the first time you log in.
- On the next page, the Banner Ad builder, select the type of banner ad you'd like to use.
- Select the appropriate ad size.
- Highlight the code by clicking the Select All button, and then copy it to your clipboard.
- In the design view of your website, email, or eBay store page, paste the code where you want your banner ad to appear.
- Publish your changes.
Refer to the following resources for more information:
- Website Banner Ad Instructions (PDF)
- eBay Store Banner Ad Instructions (PDF)
- Email Banner Ad Instructions (PDF)
If you're not using PayPal to accept payments on your website, you'll need to set up a PayPal account with a qualifying PayPal payment solution that supports PayPal Credit® (formerly Bill Me Later®).