Last updated: June 16th 2021, @ 7:28:51 am
We’ve made changes to this page and its layout to improve the developer experienceLet us know what you think of the updated documentation by selecting the feedback tab below.
Select an integration
There are 3 ways to integrate PayPal Checkout:
- Standard Checkout helps you get set up quickly to accept PayPal and other payment methods.
- Advanced Checkout helps you customize the checkout to match your site's branding.
- Enterprise Checkout helps enterprises create an enterprise checkout, accept multiple payment methods, and manage payment data.
You can get started quickly with this 15-minute copy and paste integration.
Integrate advanced Checkout to accept the following payment methods:
- PayPal, Pay Later, and Venmo
- Credit and debit card payments
- Alternative payment methods, such as Apple Pay, SOFORT, and giropay
Use Braintree Direct to build a payment form with the right level of customization for your needs. Enterprise checkout includes the following features:
- Accept credit and debit cards, digital wallets, and local payment methods in a single integration.
- Securely store payment information to reduce friction at checkout.
- Seamlessly connect with partners or service providers with flexible data sharing.
- Help prevent fraudulent transactions, manage data security, and streamline operations.
Review the following features to choose the right checkout solution for your business needs:
|Feature||Standard Checkout||Advanced Checkout||Enterprise Checkout|
|Client and server-side integrations|
|Accept PayPal, Venmo and Pay Later Offers|
|Accept local payment methods|
|One-time sale transactions|
|Authentication and capture transactions|
|Voids and refunds|
|Advanced card processing|
|Custom user experience|
|Customizable fraud protection tools|
|Built for large enterprises|
|Accept Apple Pay and Google Pay|
|Flexible data sharing|
Already integrated with PayPal?
Enhance your checkout with these additional features
Add the Venmo button to your standard payments integration.
Ask a peer in the community how they integrate PayPal.