Log In with PayPal buttons
Customers can use Log In with PayPal buttons to log in to your website with their PayPal credentials. For how to integrate the Identity features, see the Identity API overview:
- Use Log In with PayPal, a secure sign-on system that utilizes cutting-edge security standards, to manage the customer log in process.
- Use Seamless checkout. Once logged in with PayPal, the customer can skip login to quickly and seamlessly checkout items in a cart.
Embed the Log In with PayPal button
The Log In with PayPal button integration consists of the following components:
- The Log In with PayPal button image that will be displayed on the merchant's website.
- The authorization endpoint and the parameters passed to it. Customers are forwarded to this endpoint after clicking on the button.
Embed the Log In with PayPal button in the merchant's website in one of two ways:
- If you prefer to understand the innerworkings of the button integration, you can choose to manually embed the standard Login with PayPal button and construct the authorization endpoint and its parameters.