Move your app to production
Last updated: October 18th 2021, @ 3:21:59 pm
Take your application live
After you've tested your application in the sandbox, move your application to PayPal's live environment to go live.
To take your application live:
- Ensure your application adheres to the PayPal Application Policies and Guidelines.
- Obtain your live credentials.
- Include the new credentials in your integration.
- Update your PayPal endpoint.
Know before you code
If you have completed additional sandbox integrations, you also need the following live credentials to go live:
Obtain your live credentials
- Log into the Developer Dashboard with your merchant account.
- On the My Apps & Credentials page, change to Live.
- Click Create App in the REST API apps section.
- Type a name for your app and click Create App.
- Make a note of your REST API client ID and secret.
Include the new credentials in your integration
Add the client ID into your SDK URL. Replace the default value, which appears
client-id=, with the client ID.
After you replace the client ID, click the button you created. You can verify
that the integration is live by checking the URL of the pop-up window. The URL
paypal.com and not
Update your PayPal endpoint
If you’re integrating using API, change the endpoint from the sandbox endpoint to the live endpoint:
Create a live access token for your API integration here.