In order to accept payments via Google Pay in sandbox or production, you will need to enable it in the Control Panel. To do so:
- Log into either your sandbox Control Panel or your production Control Panel
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Click Processing from the drop-down menu
- Scroll to the Payment Methods section
- Next to Google Pay, click the toggle to turn it on
If you already have Google Pay activated in your Control Panel, but need to get this payment method enabled for a particular merchant account, contact us.
In production, you'll also need to work with Google to go live.
To accept PayPal payments via Google Pay, make sure you have enabled both PayPal and Google Pay in the Control Panel.
Next Page: Client-side →