Invoicing Integration Options
You can use the Invoicing API to create and send invoices that bill and accept payments from customers, manage invoices, and create and manage templates. You can test these invoice operations in the sandbox.
- Create and Send Invoices
- Create draft invoices and send them to customers in the way that you want. PayPal can email your customers directly or you can share an invoice link in an email to your customers.
- Process Invoices
- Update invoices and mark invoices as paid or refunded.
- View Invoice Information
- List and search for invoices and view invoice details including status.
- Remove Invoices
- Delete draft invoices and cancel sent invoices.
- Create and Manage Templates
- Use templates to store details that you commonly use in all your invoices, such as your business information, item details, and terms and conditions. You can also use custom settings to bill by quantity, hours, or a flat amount and to show a discount field on invoices.
- Test Invoices
- Use the PayPal sandbox to complete an end-to-end test of your invoicing integration, including creating, sending, managing, and paying invoices.
Continue to Invoicing Prerequisites.