Create subscriptions to bill customers at regular intervals
DocsCurrentLast updated: October 6th 2021, @ 7:10:14 pm
You can use our flexible APIs to create a subscription to fit your business needs. Learn about the features you can use to plan your subscription model and customize this integration, for example:
- Create plans that charge users a fixed amount at regular intervals or based on the quantity (users or seats) to which they subscribe. You can also create plans that charge users based on more enhanced pricing models like volume-based and tiered-based plans.
- Offer your subscribers free or discounted trials to get more subscription signups.
- Enable subscribers to upgrade and downgrade their plans or change the quantity to which they subscribe.
- Automate payment recovery for failed payments.
How it works
- Create a product to represent your goods or services.
- Create a plan to represent the payment cycles for your subscription.
- The buyer agrees and subscribes.
- The button calls the PayPal Subscriptions API to create the subscription.
- The buyer sees the subscription confirmation.
|Subscriptions REST API||Customize Subscriptions to fit into your product UI.|
|PayPal Business account dashboard||Recommended if you don't need to integrate Subscriptions into your product UI.|