DocsCurrentLast updated: October 18th 2021, @ 3:21:59 pm
With PayPal reports, you get transaction-level insight that helps you manage day-to-day operations. Reports are updated daily so that you can:
- reconcile and manage revenue
- review activity details
- manage dispute cases and chargebacks
How it works
When approved, you can set up SFTP access to retrieve reports that require a secure server.
Tip: Try the Reports demo.
- Review the supported currencies.
- Contact your account manager or Merchant Technical Support to set up report access.
- These reports may be available in multiple versions. To use new versions, you can receive two versions of the same report concurrently (or non-consecutive versions of the same report) for testing and integration purposes. Contact your account manager for information on new or deprecated versions of the report, to enable access to different versions, and to request any changes in report distribution.
- Unless otherwise noted, all partner reports adhere to the following:
- Timing. Reports are generated every 24 hours and placed on the SFTP server by 12pm daily in the leading time zone of the reporting window.
- Data format. Reports are available in CSV delimited format.
- Character encoding. UTF-8.
- Retention. Reports are available via the SFTP server for 45 days after its delivery to the server.
- File record limit. A report file has a 10k file size limit. If a day's transactions exceed this file size limit, PayPal splits the report across multiple files.
Decline Analysis Report
Shows details of all card processor declines that happened during a reporting timeframe. You can use this data to analyze reasons for processor declines and to take corrective action as required.
Financial Detail Report
Shows a detailed view of the activity on a partner's financial account.
Financial Summary Report
Shows a summary of the activity on a partner's financial account.
Marketplace Case Reconciliation Report
Shows details for case management processes, including details for cases that were opened or closed during the reporting timeframe.
Payouts Reconciliation Report
Shows details for platform activity. Enables you to reconcile the end-to-end money flow and transactions.