Integration Guidance - India
The following documents provide integration guidance for merchants and developers in India:
Enable Your Account to Accept INR Payments—Use these instructions to set up your PayPal account to receive INR payments. The account you use to accept international payments can also receive INR payments.
Note: Only consumers in India can pay with INR. If you have consumers outside of India, you'll need to provide them with other currency options. Refer to Switching Between Domestic and Cross-Border Payments in Your Checkout Integration for more guidance to help you avoid currency issues in PayPal accounts where you receive both domestic and international payments.
- Integrate PayPal Checkout with INR—Provides instructions for integrating PayPal Checkout using INR.
The following resources provide additional, helpful information related to integrating PayPal products in India:
- Refer to the Docs Catalog to view the PayPal products available for integration in India.
- Completing Know Your Customer (KYC) verification? Refer to Complete your KYC.
- Review the frequently asked questions for enabling INR payments.
- Need additional help for your integration? Submit a request to Merchant Technical Services.