The Transaction Summary gives you a high-level overview of transactions currently categorized as successful or unsuccessful within a given date range. Think of it as a report version of the Dashboard in your Control Panel.
While the Transaction Summary can be a good tool for identifying processing trends, it should not be used for reconciliation, because transaction statuses can change. Contact us for more guidance.
- Log into the Control Panel
- Click on Reports in the navigation bar
- Next to Transaction Summary, click the Run Report button
- Make your selections on how you would like to group your results
- Select your desired date range
- Click the Run Transaction Summary button
The Group by fields that you specified when running the summary make up the rows of this table; the columns are transaction statuses.
The amounts displayed are representative of transactions that are currently in these statuses. For example, a transaction that is currently in the Authorized status will show up as part of the total in the Authorized column.