Enable Pay Later messaging and button for RomanCart
DocsCurrentLast updated: March 9th 2022, @ 11:16:34 am
Promote PayPal Pay Later offers using messaging and buttons on your RomanCart store.
PayPal offers short-term, interest-free payments and other special financing options that buyers can use to buy now and pay later. You get paid up-front, and there are no additional costs.
Pay Later messaging includes Pay in 3, which UK buyers can use to pay for purchases of £30 to £2,000 in three, interest-free payments.
Know before you begin
- Before you begin, learn more about Pay Later offers.
- Pay Later messaging is enabled for new merchants. If you're an existing merchant, enable the messaging.
- UK-based consumers are eligible for Pay Later offers across most of our integrations. As a merchant, you're eligible to promote Pay in 3 if you are a UK-based PayPal merchant with a UK-legal business entity, a UK-facing website, and a one-time payment integration. At this time, promoting Pay Later offers is not available on PayPal vaulted payments or billing agreement integrations.
- Pay later offers also follow the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, which governs the usage of PayPal and prohibits the use of PayPal and pay later offers for certain types of transactions, such as real money gaming and firearms.
- Please note that while messaging can be displayed on your website to help promote Pay Later offers to your customers, no additional content, wording, marketing, or other material should be created by you to encourage use of this product. PayPal reserves the right to take action in accordance with the User Agreement.
How to enable Pay Later with RomanCart
- Navigate to ‘configure’/’payment methods’.
- Click on the ‘configure’ icon for ‘PayPal Commerce Platform’.
- Tick the boxes to enable Buy Now Pay Later and to Show the Messaging on Your Cart.
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Once set up a banner will appear under your logo at the top of the cart and a message will appear under the total amount. The customer can click on the Pay Later button to purchase items in installments.
To learn more, see RomanCart.