Enable Pay Later for Holbi
DocsCurrentLast updated: May 18th 2022, @ 4:02:27 pm
Promote PayPal Pay Later offers using messaging and buttons on your Holbi store.
PayPal offers short-term, interest-free payments and other special financing options that buyers can use to buy now and pay later. You get paid up-front, and there are no additional costs.
Pay Later messaging includes Pay in 3, which UK buyers can use to pay for purchases of £30 to £2,000 in three, interest-free payments.
Know before you begin
- Before you begin, learn more about Pay Later offers.
- Pay Later messaging is enabled for new merchants. If you're an existing merchant, enable the messaging.
- UK-based consumers are eligible for Pay Later offers across most of our integrations. As a merchant, you're eligible to promote Pay in 3 if you are a UK-based PayPal merchant with a UK-legal business entity, a UK-facing website, and a one-time payment integration. At this time, promoting Pay Later offers is not available on PayPal vaulted payments or billing agreement integrations.
- Pay later offers also follow the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, which governs the usage of PayPal and prohibits the use of PayPal and pay later offers for certain types of transactions, such as real money gaming and firearms.
- Please note that while messaging can be displayed on your website to help promote Pay Later offers to your customers, no additional content, wording, marketing, or other material should be created by you to encourage use of this product. PayPal reserves the right to take action in accordance with the User Agreement.
Enable PayPal and Pay Later
- Select Module > Payment > Online > Front End.
- Select either PayPal Quick Setup or the Install button next to the required module.
Note: Another name for PayPal Pay Later is PayPal Express API v2.
- If you select PayPal Quick Setup, select the last option in the pop up window.
- Fill in the required information.
- Continue to fill in the rest of the details by following the instructions at Get started.
To learn more, see Holbi.