Enable Pay Later messaging and button for UENI
DocsCurrentLast updated: April 8th 2022, @ 8:17:05 am
Promote PayPal Pay Later offers using buttons on your UENI store.
PayPal offers short-term, interest-free payments and other special financing options that buyers can use to buy now and pay later. You get paid up-front, and there are no additional costs.
Pay Later messaging include the following Pay Later offers which are available to US customers only:
- Pay in 4 - Eligible US buyers can pay in four interest-free payments for purchases of $30 to $1,500.
- Pay Monthly - Eligible US buyers can pay in 6, 12, or 24 monthly installments for purchases of $199 to $10,000.
Know before you begin
- Before you begin, learn more about Pay Later offers.
- Before you enable the PayLater button, integrate PayPal Checkout with UENI.
- As a merchant, you're eligible to promote Pay Later offers if you are based in the US with a US-facing website and a one-time payment integration. Promoting Pay Later offers is not available if you're using vaulted payments or subscriptions.
How it works
Note: Customers who migrate to or onboard with PayPal Checkout will have messaging auto-enabled. Existing PayPal Commerce Platform users will have Pay in 4 automatically installed but messaging must be manually enabled.
Enable Pay Later messaging and button
- Log in to the UENI Editor on the UENI Hub.
- Go to Settings and select the Connect with PayPal button.
- Read and accepted the Terms and Conditions, then select the Connect with PayPal button.
- Log in with your PayPal account credentials.
See the Ueni documentation page for PayPal Checkout to learn more about UENI PayPal Payments.